Tone Mobile LLC (“Tone,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust as it relates to the privacy of your information. Please read below and learn how we collect, protect, share and use your information collectively on our website and the Tone mobile applications (each, a “Tone App”).
- Information We Collect
Information You Provide To Us: We or our service providers may collect “Personal Information” (information that can be used to identify you as an individual) that you provide to us, such as your name, email, and telephone number.
Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit or interact with a Tone App, we, as well as our third-party service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how a Tone App is accessed and used (collectively, “Usage Information”). Usage Information may include (but is not limited to) information such as the following:
- IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device you use to access a Tone App (your “Device”).
- Device type.
- Type of browser software and operating system you are using.
- Page(s) served, the time, and the preceding page views.
This information helps us to, among other things, administer a Tone App, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track users’ web page movements, and to keep a Tone App fresh and interesting for you.
Cookies: We, and/or our third party service providers, may place “cookies” (data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit a Tone App), on your Device to collect Usage Information, for security purposes and to facilitate the operation of a Tone App, as well as for market-research purposes.
To learn how you may be able to reduce the number of cookies you receive, or delete cookies that have already been installed in your browser’s cookie folder, please refer to your browser’s help menu or other instructions related to your browser. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browsers.
- How We Use the Information
We use the information we collect about and from you for a variety of business purposes such as to: respond to your questions and requests; communicate with you about changes to any Tone policy; tailor content, advertisements, and offers we serve you; operate, analyze, and improve a Tone App; comply with license obligations; and for market research.
- How We Share Information
- Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include sending e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. In connection with their performance of these functions on our behalf, we may share Personal Information with such companies and individuals as needed for them to perform their functions.
- Business Transfers: In the event that Tone is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your Personal Information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
- Third Party Links
- Our Commitment to Security
We take information security seriously; however, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use a Tone App and provide us with your information at your own risk.
- Contact Us