TONE COPYRIGHT POLICY
Tone respects intellectual property rights. If you believe in good faith that a copyrighted work has been wrongfully reproduced on any Tone mobile application (each, a “Tone App”), please provide Tone with the following information in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- An electronic of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work or a representative list of the works claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, so that we may contact you if necessary;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Once we receive a valid notice from you, we will take action in accordance with our policies and applicable law.